I need to try and do better. I enjoy writing, but it is so easy to neglect for other random stuff....
Anyway, another one of those stupid, stupid survey thingies:
named after anyone?
middle name, named after Annette Funnichello (sp). Daddy liked her big bazoombas.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Cryin' Is for Pussies.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
Gosh, No! lol....
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
shaved mesquite turkey from the deli
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
I don't keep baby goats, but I do have three lovely children!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
If I saw me coming, I would turn and run for my life in the opposite direction!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes, and also the tonsils of several other people. I won them on Ebay. I will bid on anything on that site if the price is right!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Would I have to depend on Hippie Stoners to calculate the stretch in the particular cord x the length of the fall, factoring in things like my weight, the trajectory of my jump outwards, plus throw in things like wind speed and how many times that cord has been stretched already? Then...no. Looks like fun though!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Lucky Charms (they're magically delicious)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
All my shoes are velcro. My secret shame is that I never learned to tie. Thanks for bringing back those feelings, stupid survey. *sob*
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I am "Strong Like Bull!"
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM
Ice cream hurts my insides and gives me raging diarrhea, but I still love the occasional caramel sundae from dairy queen. I just have to be close to home before I indulge. :0D
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Whether or not I "have them fooled."
15. RED OR PINK?
Rink, sometimes I like Ped.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My inability to tie shoes. Thanks again, dammit!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
John Denver. I miss his mellow music.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
If they want me to know all their secrets, then "sure!"
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
What the hell are all these questions about shoes?? Just stop, already!
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
I drank a Coca-Cola in a glass bottle. Mmmm, fizzy!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The inner working of my feeble brain, also, the tap tap of my fingers on the keyboard.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
I would be the broken and crushed one, dropped in the driveway, slowly melting in the summer sun.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Melting crayons, clothes fresh from the dryer.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Why are you asking all these personal questions? I am starting to get pissed.....
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Curling. I love the guy with the little ice broom thingy.
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
Brown, like poo.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes. I can't tie shoes, and I am visually impaired. Happy now?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
according to my mood.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I like scary movies. For a Happy Ending, you need to visit the massage place over on Interstate Drive, right off I-40.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
"Without The King" a doc about the monarchy in Swaziland. The royal family lives the lush life, while their people have a life expectancy of 31 years. Netflix rocks!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
big floppy white tshirt. standard weekend wear.
34. FAVORITE SEASON ?
Summer, bring on the heat!
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
I like a plain Hershey kiss. The hugs confuse me with their two flavors in one!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
The Gobi, or maybe the Sahara. ;0D
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
38. What book are you currently reading?
I am reading through a stack of Ladies' Home Journals from 1922, 1936, 1942, 1945-46 that I won on Ebay. So so so so cool!!! Love the clothes, the recipes, the advertisements! The back cover of the 1942 December LHJ has Santa in an army cap, with his sack overflowing with cartons of Chesterfields for Christmas gifts!!
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Laser mouse at work, no mouse pad needed. I'm on my laptop at home using the thingy on the laptop. no mouse, no mousepad.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Nothing, read these LHJ's all night!
42. FAVORITE SOUND
The Sound.....of Silence!
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Home is where the heart is.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Nope. I can tell you what talent I do NOT possess, the talent of TYING SHOES!! *soooob*
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Not sure. I just remember being in the dark, feeling a lot of pressure, then I was out in the light, something slapped me on the ass, and here I am!
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
my own. I highly amuse myself.